Video – Your lead generator
Suddenly it’s December and time to look back on the year that was. Have you analysed your year in marketing? Do you feel you achieved adequate cut through? Did you reach your target audience and achieve deep engagement?
Did you harness the power of video?
If we sit back and assess where digital marketing is heading right now, the statistics are staggering, as is global engagement with this proven marketing tool. I was fortunate to deliver a presentation at the CLICK! Digital Expo last month and if the number of attendees are anything to go by, awareness of power of video is reaching at an all-time high.
So, how big is video in the marketing mix these days? Huge – and dominating every platform.
· By 2017, video will account for 69% of all consumer internet traffic and video-on-demand traffic will have almost trebled.^
· Facebook has just reported 1.79 billion monthly users, up 16% from 12 months ago.* And did you know that 62% of the total Australian population now has a Facebook account?^ If you’re one of them, I’m sure you’d happily admit that you now watch twice as many videos on Facebook.
· Youtube now boasts over 14 million UAVs^, Snapchat has 4 million users every day^ and use of Smartphones for browsing and shopping is prolific.
On all these platforms – and many others – nothing cuts through the clutter like video.
As we round out the year, I’d love to share some of the key takeaways from Red Bean Productions new eBook, Scripting is the key.
A successful video is dependent on a professionally written, highly targeted script – but it doesn’t have to be hard work. Here are the four basics for creating the perfect script.
1. Keep it short and conversational. You need to deliver your script in the way you communicate with your clients, business colleagues and friends.
2. Provide a solution to a problem. Make your target audience realise they need you.
3. Consider the WHY of your products or services. WHY and HOW can you help your target audience?
4. A Call to Action is critical. Be clear and concise – what is the best way to contact your company?
To get your copy of this FREE eBook, email us here: email@example.com
Now is the perfect time to consider how you can build on your achievements in 2017. If you’re looking for some great ideas, Red Bean Productions can come to you and deliver a tailored presentation.
Call on 1300 881 535 or contact: https://www.redbeanproductions.com.au/contact/